Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 11, 2011

69th - No Plastic Bag again!

Sabtu - No Plastic Bag



Memang sangat bagus, I can control myself to buy more on Saturday and Sunday belum tentu rajin nak keluar kan.. Tapi berapa banyak tempat yang menyahut seruan kerajaan ini? I went to MJ and UO today, MJ - yes, the shoes, handbag, wristlet, semua dapat beg plastik. And I almost forget yang hari ni Sabtu. Then I went to UO - a pair of blouse kat Lady Like counter dapat plastic bag, but kat stationery dept tak dapat langsung. Hmm.. pening kan.. dapat ke tak ni..  :-\


So, what is the solution for the Saturday - No Plastic Day?
Yes, I found, some store provide us paperbag, thank you Jusco, Taman University -



and boxes - Econsave, Skudai Parade



For me, at least please be creative to ensure the campaign success. And normally I used so-called cloth-canvas bag to support the campaign.