Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 24, 2011

78th - KL Gangster

I wonder why this action movie collection can reach up to RM10m. Wow! Congratulations to Datuk Yusof Haslam Jr - Sol. I once watched this movie's trailer, and I can give 4 stars instead of 5 because I know that trailer is the way to promote the film even sometimes its not that best. Can anyone share with me?



How if this afternoon, Latifah and me go and watch this movie? (Hope it's not too late!)

Dear dad, would you mind to sponsor the tickets.. Please.. hehehe.. Peace Yo!

And tonight, please anyone not to interrupt me instead of us. I need to concentrate on Maharaja Lawak Finale. As I said before, who is the winner will not be the matter because they will win the competition by voting, the thing is who will win our heart tonight!



NABIL!NABIL!NABIL!NABIL!
NABIL!NABIL!NABIL!NABIL!
NABIL!NABIL!NABIL!NABIL!