Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

98th - My Baby.. Where are you..

Baby, Happy Birthday..

I'm yes your only sweetheart,
I'm yes carried you for nine months
I'm yes gave you birth with hurtful
I'm yes fed you until u strong
I'm yes love you with all my heart
I'm yes never whines washing your too many laundry
I'm yes never tired of cooking for you, even more
I'm yes never feels bad about your driving [looks like mine huh?]
I'm yes feel berry2 hard when you go back to campus
I'm yes your SuperMak and going to Nasha Aziz looks to be.. hahaha
I'm yes the best.

I'm yes love you too berry much, Baby. I'm yes your real only bestfriend
I'm yes always taking you as what you are
I'm yes know you are berry smart and clever
I'm yes know you will get the flying colors result like you used to be
and I yes your bestest best friend forever..

But who am I without you? Who am I without my Baby?
I'm nobody.

Thank you for sharing the story, the tears, the happiness, the sweet moments.
And thank you for loving ayah, adik and me..