Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

71st - Happy Father's Day

eh, apa tu.. I donno. Tak pernah celebrate any Father's Day since I dont have any during my childhood.

and now, I have a Mr Right that my kids called him as 'Ayah'. How lucky they are, he is very nice dad, sporting, loving, homely type, love to eat, a very good listener, very patient, and many more. Even i'm not celebrate so-called Father's Day, [because we celebrate it everyday!], to my beloved one and always..


Thank you for guiding us as what-people-to-be, to understand what is the meaning of love, appreciate each other, being our friend to laugh, cry, walk, and share all the sweet moment together.

To my dear hubby, thank you very much for staying with me during our good old days and now, giving me such a loving and good little handsome boy and little cute girl. I love you not for today, but forever!